Where Scofield and the SBC elite followers of Scofield have to distort the Literal Bible most is on a single literal word of the Bible, that word of “kingdom”. With their false claims of literalism where they destroyed with their 10 year plan (falsely called the conservative resurgence, but was really the resurrection from the dead of Scofield and the Scofield Reference Bible), both the SBC and LOVE itself with the destruction of careers and reputations of much better Christians than themselves; came their philosophies centered around 3 words not even found in the Bible (that is how Literal they are not), “rapture”, “dispensationalism”, and “millennium”. It is a miracle from Satan that they could even do this, proving a lie with a bigger lie; and you know who is the Father of the Lie, Satan Himself. Now and then, it is almost impossible to believe that they did not know what they were doing consciously, which demands that they like the Roman Vatican’s great apostasy were victims of “seducing spirits and doctrines of devils” (I Timothy 4:4,5)
I. Start with the clear description of Gentiles and Jews as Fellow Citizens, fellow citizens of what, naturally of THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND CHRIST, the forever kingdom of eternity.
Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit. (Ephesians 2:19-22 NKJV)
II. From the Literal Bible, Top Topic #4, “God, Man, and the Son of Man” is the first mention of the literal word “kingdom” in the Bible.
“NOTE: TWO MOST IMPORTANT AND FUNDAMENTAL DOCTRINES OF ALL THE BIBLE ARE SET FORTH HERE: (1) THE POWER OF GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD; AND (2) WHO THEN CAN BE SAVED SINCE IT IS SO DIFFICULT FOR A RELIGIOUS AND WELL ESTABLISHED LEADER IN SOCIETY TO BE SAVED?” (Quote from the Literal Bible)
“And Jesus, looking around, said to His disciples, How hard it will be for those who are wealthy to enter the kingdom of God. And the disciples were amazed at His words. But Jesus answered again and said to them, Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. (Why, because most of them unlike Job can not say, ‘Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.) And they were even more astonished and said to Him, ‘Then who can be saved? Looking upon them, Jesus said, With men it is impossible, but now with God; for all things are possible with God.” (Mark 10:23-27 NASV)
NOTE: Right here Jesus could have straightened us out on two kingdoms, and two ways of salvation had he desired; but since those are false it was not His intention. Notice how in His lifetime He explicitly rejected the earthly kingdom of the Zealots. Have you noticed the perchance of the well-to-do and wealthy for Scofield, starting with the new generation of Zealots; and today the wealthier pulpits like Jeffress at FBC Dallas.
III. From Top Topic #5 in the Literal Bible, about “The Resurrection of Christ”, the real Bible advances our understanding on the Kingdom of God and His Christ.
- Now we are in a position to understand Jesus cry of “My God, my God why hast thou forsaken me ?” of Psalm 22:1 and Matthew 27:46.
- It is to be understood in the total context of Psalm 22 which starts with the Crucifixion of Jesus and the words of Jesus on the cross in 22:1 and ends in 22:28-31 with establishment of the kingdom of Christ on earth in its fullness, also equating the “assembly of the firstborn written in heaven”, alias the Church, with the Kingdom of God, something Scofield mites refuse to do.
“I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.” (Psalm 22:22 NKJV)
“My praise shall be of You in the great assembly; I will pay My vows before those who fear Him. The poor shall eat and be satisfied; Those who seek Him will praise the Lord. Let your heart live forever! All the ends of the world Shall remember and turn to the Lord, And all the families of the nations Shall worship before You. For the kingdom is the Lord’s, And He rules over the nations.” (Psalm 22:28-31)
IV. From Top Topic 6 on “The Wisdom of God”, you find Kingdom in the Wisdom of God of the Literal Bible.
2-6: WISDOM FROM GOD
- Two Kinds Response/People.
- Let a man ask in faith and without a desire to consume it on his own lusts in order to get wisdom from God: Proverbs 2:3-6 and James 1:5.
- Wisdom of God includes discipline of the LORD: Proverbs 3:12 and Hebrews 12:6.
- To turn sinner from error of ways: Proverbs 10:12 and James 5:20.
(1). Saves a soul from death; and
(2). Covers a multitude of sins.
- Some do the deed of their father the devil: Proverbs 18:4 and John 7:38.
- Some wise and unwise responses to God.
- Those who have the knowledge of Jesus then return to worldly entanglements are like dogs returning to vomit: Proverbs 26:11 and II Peter 2:22.
- To plan on tomorrow apart from the will of God is foolish: Proverbs 27:1 and James 4:13.
- Rich foolishly fall into temptations and snares: Proverbs 28:20 and I Timothy 6:9.
- Making life’s decisions in terms of the terminal One Day.
- After tribulation the sun and moon will be darkened, the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven will be shaken: Ecclesiastes 12:1-3 and Mark 13:24.
- Then the meek will inherit the earth: Psalm 37:11 and Matthew 5:5.
- In preparation for this new people of the new heavens and earth God has provided a body, the body of Christ, as He took away burnt offerings and sacrifices: Psalm 40:6-8 and Hebrews 10:5. The unwise eats bread at the table of Christ while they lift up their heel against Him: Psalm 41:9 and John 13:18.
- God’s Eternal Wisdom rests in Christ.
- God the Father, Psalm 45:6,7 and Hebrews 1:8, says of God the Son:
(1). Your throne is forever, O God;
(2). Rule of your kingdom is righteousness; and
(3). You loved righteousness, hated iniquity.
- Some statements by Christ before made on earth:
(1). They hated me without cause: Psalm 69:4 and John 15:25.
(2). The reproaches of God fell on me: Psalm 69:9 and Romans 15:3.
V. It is with naturally with THE NEW KING OF ISRAEL , Top Topic #11, that we get into the eternal kingdom of God that Jesus established on earth to continue as an eternal kingdom . In this literal Kingdom of the Literal Bible number 11 section, you will find the literal kingdom no less that 4 times.
2-11: THE NEW KING OF ISRAEL
- Jews and Gentiles as citizens in the new
- The unmarried have more children that the married, the Gentiles have more
children of God than the Jews: Isaiah 54:1 and Galatians 4:27.
- None comes to the Father except as drawn by the Father, and all those
who are taught by the Father: Isaiah 54:13 and John 6:45.
- God gave in the Temple to the Jews a House of Prayer, but they had turned
it into a den of thieves by the time of Jesus: Isaiah 56:7 and Matthew 21:13 and Luke 19:46.
- All the nation of Israel that is really the Israel of the children of God will
be saved: Isaiah 59:20,21 and Romans 11:26.
- Characteristics of the New King of Israel.
- The message to Zion is that your new King comes meekly, riding on a
donkey: Isaiah 61:11 and Matthew 21:5.
- Jesus told them in Nazareth of how the Spirit of God was upon him: Isaiah 61:1,2 and Luke 4:17,18.
(1). God anointed Him to preach the gospel to the poor. (A King especially for the poor people.)
(2). God sent Him to start the release of captives, and to make provisions that
the blind might be able to see.
(3). To provide freedom for the downtrodden.
(4). To make a Proclamation as to when is the Acceptable Year of the Lord (the last days) that leads to the One Day of the LORD and Lord.
- Happiness in this new kingdom will come only to those who first mourn
because of their inability to do it for themselves: Isaiah 61:1,2 and Matthew 5:4.
III. The Method of Citizenship Only That From God, on Gods terms as dictated in the Old Testament and made evident in the New Testament.
- The New Citizenship found of those who sought it not or who searched not
for it (grace): Isaiah 65:1 and Romans 10:20,21.
- Jerusalem is the city of the Great King: Isaiah 66:1 and Matthew 5:33.
- The Christ, the Prophet Messiah, born in Bethlehem, Micah 5:2, Matthew 2:5,6, and John 7:42, to be:
(1). A ruler of the people; and
(2). A shepherd of the people.
- The sowers of the Old Testament and the reapers of the New Testament
will rejoice together in this New Kingdom: Micah 6:15 and John 4:37.
- The Good News of the Gospel of the Kingdom preached by messengers.
- How welcome across the way on the mountain is the first sight of those who
come with the Gospel: Nahum 1:15 and Romans 10:15.
- Yet most do not believe the report, foolish people without the ability to
see or hear: Jeremiah 5:21 and Mark 8:18.
- God established a House of Prayer but the nation of Israel turned it into
a den of thieves: Jeremiah 7:11 and Matthew 21:13, and Mark 11:17.
- Trust in God.
(1). Whoever boasts, let him boast only in God: Jeremiah 9:24 and I
(2). Trust only in God: Jeremiah 17:5,7 and II Corinthians 11:9.
VI. The way in Top Topic #12 The Living God wants others to live is by being part of the Kingdom of Christ and of God.
2-12: THE LIVING GOD WANTS OTHERS TO LIVE
- God’s desire after His originally chosen nation of Israel.
- Rachel weeps for her children: Jeremiah 31:15 and Matthew 2:17,18.
- Gods desire to walk among and dwell in His own people: Jeremiah 31:1 and II Corinthians 6:18.
- The just, justified, or righteous must live by faith in God.
- Righteousness by faith; Habakkuk 2:4, Galatians 3:11, and Romans 1:17.
- Kingdom of God starts out small then grows larger: Daniel 4:9 and Mark 4:32.
III. The sanctified and glorified must live by faith in God.
- The beginning of glorification is when see the Son of Man coming in great
power and glory: Daniel 7:13, Matthew 24:20, and Mark 13:26.
- The end of the ordinances of the law and the temple worship came during
the Abomination of Desolation of Daniel, 80 A.D.: Daniel 9:27, 11:31, and Mark 13:14, and Matthew 24:15.
- Before the Second Coming there will be a time of tribulation in which even
the heavens and earth are affected: Daniel 12:1-3 and Mark 13:19.
- Shook only the earth before, the last time will shake earth and the
heavens: Haggai 2:6 and Hebrews 12:26.
- Final Messages to Disciples and to All.
- To Disciples: do you not see, hear, and remember: Ezekiel 12:2 and Mark 8:18.
- To Jewish religious leaders: in vain they do worship: Ezekiel 33:31 and Matthew 15:7.
- Zion: your King is Coming: Zechariah 9:9, Matthew 21:4, and John 12:14.
- Crucifiers: they gaped on Him whom they pierced: Zechariah 12:10 and John 19:37.
- Disciples: will strike down the Shepherd and the sheep will be scattered:
Zechariah 13:7 and Mark 14:27.
- Jacob I loved and Esau I hated: Malachi 1:2 and Romans 9:13.
- The Voice of One Crying in the wilderness THE TIME IS NOW: Malachi 2:10 and Matthew 11:10 and Mark 1:2.
VII. Scofield mites ignore this literal Bible passage and when you preach on it in their presence they winch and frown as if you are speaking a foreign language. (I mean just the literal quoting on it does them in.)
I Corinthians 15:25-28
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.