Did you really think that American churches, or churches any other place in the world, would get better after 2,018 years than the 7 minus 1 almost apostate churches of Asia, presently in the nation of Turkey? How foolish if you do think so, for the world has grown worse, America has grown worse!
“The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels (messengers) of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches.” (Revelation 1:20)
Yes, Jesus was right there unseen walking around among the 7 candlesticks/churches, and He did not like what He saw except in one of the 7 churches. (Yes, you think that good church is you, all the others in town are almost apostate, and that your candle is burning more brightly, or that it really doesn’t matter; well, the message of the first chapters of Revelation is that it does matter, and Christ is threatening to remove your candlestick and/or your pastor.) As written below the message from the Ascended and watching Lord Jesus Christ was essentially the same that He loves the local churches but the removal of their candlestick in His presence is imminent unless they change, of course for the church at Philly.
“Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent.” (Revelation 2:5)
Oh church members, how so much today you are counting upon the agreement with your church leaders and your social clique that yours is the greatest church in the world without the need of change or repentance, but the 90% probability is that you are in trouble, that your flame is flickering in the presence of Christ, and you know He is watching. Would you like for what happened to the 7 churches of Turkey, happen to you”. How so much, the Scofield mites are distracting you from the main direct message of Revelation and from an escape from tribulation, it is a lie and not so. They deceive you, like Satan, that you will be raptured until after tribulation and then you will come back, so is the song they sing. This is a “Demonic Veil of Satan” that you are not now in the great apostasy called the falling away. You can see it all around you but do not wish (or want) to believe it is your church!
Churches in Turkey on the Verge of Extinction
by Uzay Bulut
April 19, 2015 at 5:00 am
- One of the common features of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey seems to be their intolerance of churches.
- “Turkey is not converting churches into mosques because there is a need for more mosques… The message conveyed … is that Turkey is an Islamic state and no other religion is tolerated.” — Constantine Tzanos, author.
- The physical devastation of the Christian Armenians was followed by a cultural devastation. Countless Christian churches and schools have been destroyed or turned into mosques, storehouses or stables, among other things.
- “Christians are certainly seen as second-class citizens. A real citizen is a Muslim, and those who aren’t Muslim are seen as suspicious.” — Walter Flick, Scholar, International Society for Human Rights.
- Sadly, Turkey, a NATO member since 1952 and supposedly a candidate for membership in the European Union, has largely succeeded in destroying the entire Christian cultural heritage of Asia Minor.
NOTE: You are welcome to read more about this Demonic Veil of the rapture and/or free download a copy at http://sungrist.org/DemonicVeilOfRapture.html .