Mysteries in the Bible:
NOTE: Mystery in the Bible is knowledge and wisdom that never would have been known except when and how God chose to reveal it to man. It is revelation, in short, of the wisdom and knowledge of God. Mystery in the Bible is like the fingerprints of God that He leaves on the world for man to see and know Him and His Plan.
1. the mystery of the kingdom of God Mark 4:11
2. the mystery of the blindness to Israel in part until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in Romans 11:25
3. revelation of the mystery kept secret from the foundation of the world: now made known to all the nations by the Scriptures of the Prophets about the obedience of faith Romans 16:25
4. the wisdom of God in a mystery, God ordained before the world for Christian glory, about the crucified Lord of glory I Corinthians 2:7
5. the mystery of death swallowed up in victory I Corinthians 15:51
6. mystery of God’s will kept to Himself Ephesians 1:9
That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (Ephesians 1:10)
6 in Ephesians
7. God gave Paul THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST by revelation as unto all the Prophets and Apostles Ephesians 3:3
That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: (Eph 3:6)
8. Make all men see the fellowship of the mystery of the riches IN CHRIST, hid from the beginning in God: by way of the one church written in heaven the manifold wisdom of God Ephesians 3:9
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, (Ephesians 3:10)
9. the great mystery concerning Christ and THE Church Ephesians 5:32 like we become members of His body like the one body in marriage
10. the mystery of the Gospel (Ephesians 6:19):
11. Paul defines that gospel in Colossians 1 as the mystery hid for ages and generations that is now among the Gentiles of Christ in you, the hope of glory (Col 1:26,27)
12. acknowledgement of the mystery of God, of the Father and of Christ Colossians 2:2
In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.(Colossians 2:3)
13. Open doors of utterance to speak the mystery of Christ (Col 4:3)
14. mystery of iniquity now at work which the Holy Spirit will continue to hinder until He is withdrawn from earth II Thessalonians 2:7
15. holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience I Timothy 3:9
16. great is the mystery of godliness:
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. (I Timothy 3:16)
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. (Rev 1:20)
18. at the sounding of the seventh trumpet the mystery of God is finished according to what He declared to the Prophets– Rev 10:7
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
19. Rev 17:5
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
NOTE: An angel declares that mystery as Rome that sets on seven mountains.