.PTB3-17: No Limitations on the New Earth
Stated simply, on the New Earth to shortly come about by the grace, power, and mercy of Almighty God, there will be no limitations on us, within the bounds of holiness and Jesus likeness:
1. No limitations on our bodies,
2. No limitations on our work for God and Christ,
3. No limitations on our service for God and Christ, and
4. No limitations on our play on the new earth,
5. No limitations on the challenges and development on the new earth.
Ran across this online, which is a good summary of no limitations:
How is life going to be on the New Earth?
Life on the new earth is going to be glorious. No more pain, no more tears or sorrow, because we will be immortal. We will have a beautiful new earth to explore and build homes and gardens upon, and we will long enjoy the work of our own hands. Then there is the New Jerusalem where God’s throne, and the throne of Christ Jesus will be.
I would personally caution all of you, that we only have a little while. Here is the sequence of last events now—
1. Satan loosed the covid virus in China in December of 2020.
2. It is inconceivable with the many have died of the virus and hospitalized, that it was not the destructive work of Satan, that according to Revelation 9 has been let loose from bondage. I think everyone knows that something supernatural has happened and it is evil.
Satan Cast into the Lake of Fire
6Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years. 7 When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison, 8and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to assemble them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the seashore.…
3. Holy Spirit withdrawn from earth. We must back off a little bit in time, to determine what bound Satan in the first place. It is clear with careful Bible reading, for we know that the work of the Holy Spirit, since He came to earth to take the place of Jesus on the first day of Pentecost after the resurrection, it was to convict the world of sin, of righteousness, and judgement—the opposite work of Satan that wants to maime and destroy with sin, immorality, and hiding judgement. Clearly the work of Satan all these years has hampered the work of Satan, as God intended. The Bible also clearly teaches that the Holy Spirit will be withdrawn from earth. We can only speculate why, but His withdrawal is in the same passage of II Thessalonians that tells of the increase in lawlessness and sin, so we can speculate the Holy Spirit like God Himself being holy, could only stand an amount of sin as widespread on the earth.
4. First Resurrection. Clearly the first resurrection is for those that have died violent deaths for their testimony to Christ, now how God could cut them off in 2020 we must leave in the hands of God for we know that in Africa, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, Christians are dying until now for their testimony to Christ.
5. Deceive the nations. This same loosed Satan goes to the 4 corners of the earth to deceive all the nations in order to assemble them, 200 million, to go to war against in Israel. Since it take a lot of nations to bring 200 million men against Israel, the way we can verify that these are indeed the last events, is by close observance to what is happening in military buildup in the world. Unfortunately, we are told how Satan will deceive the nations to bring them to this great battle; but it is obvious that it will include the hatred of Muslims for Israel and the United States.
6. One third of men in the world die.
7. USA Camp of the Saints. Unfortunately this one third of military men on the earth will include the US, which either fortified for the protection of Israel as a camp of the saints extending all the way to Megiddo and Jerusalem or is forced to fall back to Israel with the shear mass of the 200 million of the enemies armies. Also unfortunately, Satan deceives our nation and President somehow so that we are caught by surprise like in Afghanistan. And Biden will be too late for any thing good to happen, already the nation of the US is being deceived by Satan.
Revelation 20:8-9 KJV
“…and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.”
8. Of course the beloved city is Jerusalem. And God has had enough of this impertinence especially of His people of the Jewish nation.
“and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.”
9. Christ comes again with His saints from the resurrection of the dead. Here we must turn to Zechariah 14 for more information
“5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.” (Zechariah 14:5)
Well, Zechariah 14 not only implies that the Lord is coming back to this earth again, it says so point blank! The passage is written in simple language that any ten year old can understand.
It says that the Lord will return to this earth at a time when the Jews are back in the land of Israel and their capital city, Jerusalem, is under siege. Just as the city is about to fall, the Lord will return to the Mt. of Olives.
When His feet touch the ground, the mount will split in half. The remnant of Jews left in the city will take refuge in the cleavage of the mountain. The Lord will then speak a supernatural word, and the armies surrounding Jerusalem will be destroyed in an instant. Verse 9 then declares that on that day “the Lord will become king over all the earth.”
I like Zechariah 14, not only for the completeness of the End time events, but also for some details on the New earth, or did you realize that in Zechariah 14, the new earth is presented.
The Second Coming, Part I.
14 Behold, a day is coming for the Lord when the spoils taken from you will be divided among you. 2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city will be taken, the houses plundered, the women raped, and half of the city exiled, but the rest of the people will not be eliminated from the city. 3 Then the Lord will go forth and fight against those nations, as [a]when He fights on a day of battle. 4 On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split [b]in its middle from east to west forming a very large valley. Half of the mountain will move toward the north, and the other half toward the south. 5 And you will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with [c]Him!
6 On that day there will be no light; the [d]luminaries will die out. 7 For it will be a unique day which is known to the Lord, neither day nor night, but it will come about that at the time of evening there will be light.
The New Earth, PART II
8 And on that day living waters will flow out of Jerusalem, half of them toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea; it will be in summer as well as in winter.
9 And the Lord will be King over all the earth; on that day the Lord will be the only one, and His name the only one.
10 All the land will change into a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem; but [e]Jerusalem will rise and remain on its site from Benjamin’s Gate as far as the place of the First Gate to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s wine presses. 11 People will live in it, and there will no longer be a curse, for Jerusalem will live in security.
12 Now this will be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth. 13 And it will come about on that day that a great panic from the Lord will [f]fall on them; and they will seize one another’s hand, and the hand of one will [g]be raised against the hand of another. 14 Judah also will fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the surrounding nations will be gathered, gold, silver, and garments in great abundance. 15 And just like this plague, there will be a plague on the horse, the mule, the camel, the donkey, and all the cattle that will be in those camps.
16 Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of armies, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths. 17 And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of armies, there will be no rain on them. 18 And if the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. 19 This will be the [h]punishment of Egypt, and the [i]punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths.
20 On that day there will be inscribed on the bells of the horses, “Holy to the Lord.” And the cooking pots in the Lord’s house will be like the bowls before the altar. 21 Every cooking pot in Jerusalem and in Judah will be holy to the Lord of armies; and all who sacrifice will come and take of them and boil in them. And there will no longer be a [j]Canaanite in the house of the Lord of armies on that day.