A vote for obvious and public lies of Hillary led on by speculations of lies by Trump is a vote against Truth. We can not afford more. “We war not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Consider who now is killing a respect for truth and what will happen to America like Israel in the days of Jeremiah WHEN TRUTH DIES!
Okay independents with a support for Bernie you showed some favor for progressive and independent Truth, now make the final decision for absolute truth.
Stack Hillary up as you really saw her last night against some known and Absolute Truth from the highest echelon: (Proverbs 16:16-19)
“These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.”
And don’t fall back on that old excuse not to judge, because not only you must and will judge in order to chose a candidate, but you have the opportunity with this known absolute standard of Truth above to as Jesus “Judge righteous judgment.”
1. Hillary’s “proud look” last night any time Donald was talking was intolerable–a watcher had to cover her side of the screen to see and hear Mr. Trump–of course behavioral modification in training to attract all the attention and give questionable looks of pride. Do you want that proud look of disdain for others, for the American deplorables in the White House. NO!
2. “A lying tongue” is an habitual way of life for Hillary, and that is a public record of her many bad experiences, even her campaign manager is quoted on Wikileaks as saying you can’t listen to what she says. Should we the people have to listen to hundreds more of lies from the highest office in the land. Sure, she is a lawyer but there must be something inside driving her, and it looks as Trump accustomed to dealing with millions of people is right in saying, “she is a nasty woman.” Do we want a lying and nasty woman in the white house. NO!
3. “Hands that shed innocent blood” has long been obvious in her with Bengazi, no wonder most of the military, the border patrol, the police organizations, and veteran associations support Trump.
4. “An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations”. She and her campaign paid protestors 1500 each to create havoc at Trump rallys, no doubt organized all these sexual slurs against Trump. By the way, did you notice how often Hillary initiated slurs and personal attacks against Hillary, which naturally inspired him to appeal to the American public watching that she was a nasty person. She did not debate as she neither answered Trump nor even the moderator, often ignoring his prompts as a little person compared to the Clintons, showed no respect of intellectual honesty in answering the question about Bill Clinton sexual indiscretion.
5. “Feet that be swift in running to mischief”, she got in so many foreign messes where her feet look her for fame and news coverage, and made even more with bad experiences for years with a known bad record.
6. “A false witness that speaketh lies”, trained as a lawyer she knew better when she lied to the FBI about her email, to the American press and public about Bengazi, on the Iran deal a complete lie and cover up, and always to justify their toppling dictators like Libya, spread her special brand of falsehoods all over the world.
7. “Soweth discord among brethren”, wow, all eternity will show how much undercover mud slinging and sowing discord her and the Democratic campaign have done in this election year.
Oh, the photo below, it is our national bird lying dead in the snow job of two slick lawyers like Bill and Hillary and the best Behavioral training in preparation money can buy. Where was Truth, not a factor!
read from Jeremiah and the Prophets what happens in a nation when truth dies, WHEN TRUTH DIES!
That is the photo of the dead American eagle, a symbol for truth and the nation, read other posts on how Jeremiah covers politics and American thought.